MISSION STATEMENT OF SUNSET PET HOSPITAL
TO PROVIDE EXCEPTIONAL, COMPASSIONATE AND PROFESSIONAL PATIENT CARE AND CLIENT SERVICES
- To greet each client warmly, support and honor the bond they share with their pet; and be respectful of their time, emotions and individual needs.
- To proactively educate clients as to their pet's health care needs and effectively convey the value of the services we provide.
- To act as advocates for our patients' health, happiness and lives; and to always place our patients' comfort, safety and well being first
- To treat each patient with patience and kindness and with the assumption that he or she is valued member of the client's family.
- To maintain a clean, attractive, calm and orderly environment (free of offensive odors and excessive noise) that is pleasant to our clients and conducive to our patients' healing.
- To enthusiastically strive to continually increase our knowledge and improve our skills.
- To work as a cooperative, efficient, supportive and effective team.
- To approach our work and each task we do with thoroughness, attentiveness and focus.
- assume personal responsibility to ensure that superb patient care and client services are always provided.